MobiBrowser - MobiBrowser is a combination of book reader and Web browser.
This program can be used for Web browsing, reading news sites, downloading and reading books and atricles from the Web. It is not implement all HTML browser functionality - it doesn't show images and is not able to proceed forms. The main idea was to make it possible to view normal sites (not WAP sites) on very small screen of mobile phone. This application share a lot of code with MobiReader and first of all is inteded to be used to browse text data.
- Size of loaded HTML document is limited by amount of memory available for midlet at your mobile phone. The typical limit for used memory is about 100kb for most popular phone models. Series 60 phone have 3Mb limit and new Series 40 phone - about 0.5Mb. Loading too large document will cause OutOfMemory exception.
- You can search internet using Google search engine using Web search item from main menu.
- Use cursor control keys to scroll text and move between links. UP - one screen backward, DOWN - one screen forward, LEFT - one link or one line backward, RIGHT - one link or one line forward. LEFT and RIGHT keys are used to move between links if is at least one link at the page (marked with black box) or scroll screen one line forward or backward if there are no links. FIRE (ENTER) key cause transfer to the selected link.
- If you keep cursor key pressed, autorepeat mode is switched on and text will be scrolled in desired direction until key is released.
- Use numeric keys 1-9 to scroll correspondent number of lines down.
- '0' key can be used to switch to main menu
- '#' go to previous Web page (backward)
- '*' go to next Web page (forward)
- The program always remember you last location - URL of document and position in it. You can go to Bookmarks and select Last bookmark to resume last session.
- Search in document is performed starting from current page position. - Search is case insensitive. Located word is displayed at the top of the page.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
EPUB reader Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97
eBook - chinese You can read your favourate books online or you can download them as well. There are many many different kinds of novels, just out of your imagination. Just take a taste of it and you will enjoy it!
DJK Microtext Application that allows you to read text files, directly from the mobile phone
UrlReader This midlet allows you to download and read text files. Just enter the URL to the text file you want to read, and voila!
MobiReader Read all your pdfs and docs with your mobile
Books Open TXT files with UTF-8 encoding on your cell phone. Fullscreen landscape reading. Recent files list. Resume reading from the same line
Face Reader FaceReader is the worlds most sophisticated and detailed Face Reading application for the Java Mobiles
Comments on MobiBrowser:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen